We have our own PA system which we can bring with us. If you are supplying the PA, this is what we need.
- A mixing desk with 11 input channels and 11 mic preamps.
- At least two foldback monitors, with separate mixes.
- Phantom power (global is okay).
- Mains supply for pedals and amps at both the front (mostly) and back of the stage.
- There are five of us, four stand while Eric (drum) requires a low stool or chair without arms.
- Technical contact: Neil Poulter 01684 569611, 07866 02489, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Stage Plan (PDF)
Mic: Sax (we provide), requires phantom power, global is okay Mic: Flute (condenser, on a boom)
DI: Violin amp (XLR) Mic: Vocals (on a boom)
DI: Guitar amp (XLR) Mic: Vocals (on a boom)
Mic: Djembe (on a short boom) Mic: Percussion (condenser, on a short boom) Mic: Vocals (on a boom)
DI: Bass amp (XLR) Mic: Vocals (on a boom)