Our tag line is: "Vibrant world music from all points East"
Other phrases we use include:
- "Roots 'n' grooves from Eastern Europe and beyond."
- "Colourful, groove laden and energetic Eastern European tinged music."
- "Eccentric time signatures and catchy tunes."
- "Lively five-piece band with magnificent tunes and kicking rhythm."
- "Rich compelling melodies and tight driving rhythm, Flatworld play an eclectic mix of music from Eastern Europe and beyond."
- "An exciting five-piece who play a driving, eclectic mix of music from Eastern Europe and beyond"
- "The Ukrainians meet klezmer" — Genevieve Tudor, BBC Radio Shropshire Folk Programme
With rich compelling melodies and tight driving rhythm, five-piece Flatworld play colourful, groove laden and energetic world music from all points East. They take tunes and songs from folk traditions of Eastern Europe and elsewhere and present them in a lively and accessible form.
Formed in 2001 to play support to Polish trio Kroke, gigs, festivals and radio followed and the band has been playing continuously ever since.
Roots 'n' grooves from Eastern Europe and beyond
High resolution JPEGs suitable for printing:
You can download our logo in JPEG or PNG formats with various backrounds. Size 3500 × 900 pixels.