Our tag line is: "Roots 'n' grooves from Eastern Europe and beyond"
Other phrases we use include:
- "Lively world music from all points East."
- "Colourful, groove laden and energetic Eastern European tinged music."
- "Eccentric time signatures and catchy tunes."
- "Lively five-piece band with magnificent tunes and kicking rhythm."
- "Rich compelling melodies and tight driving rhythm, Flatworld play an eclectic mix of music from Eastern Europe and beyond."
- "An exciting five-piece who play a driving, eclectic mix of music from Eastern Europe and beyond"
- "The Ukrainians meet klezmer" — Genevieve Tudor, BBC Radio Shropshire Folk Programme
With rich compelling melodies and tight driving rhythm, five-piece Flatworld play lively world music from all points East. They take tunes and songs from folk traditions of Eastern Europe and (increasingly) elsewhere and present them in a lively and accessible form; audiences are often dancing by the end of their shows.
Formed in 2001 to play support to Polish trio Kroke, gigs, festivals and radio followed and the band has been playing continuously ever since.
Roots 'n' grooves from Eastern Europe and beyond
High resolution JPEGs suitable for printing:
You can download our logo (in EPS and PNG formats) below. The PNG file can be used on-line for web sites, email, Facebook etc, while the EPS is intended for graphics professionals to create their own artwork with.