Rich compelling melodies and tight driving rhythm, Flatworld play an eclectic mix of music from Eastern Europe and beyond.
We take tunes and songs from Eastern European folk traditions (and elsewhere) and present them in a lively and accessible form — audiences are often dancing by the end of our show.
The line-up is:
- Eric Aston — djembe, percussion
- Ralph Jackson — saxophones, flute
- Marc Miletitch — double bass
- Neil Poulter — guitar, laúd, mandolin, vocal
- Kimberly Turnbull — violin, vocal
More tracks are on our Bandcamp page.
Opa Cupa — live
A Night in the Garden of Eden — live
Ajde Jano — live
Maseltov — live
Kukush — live
Sign up to our E-Mail List to hear about forthcoming gigs.
|Sat||11||Sep||-||Wedding, Cradley Village Hall, Herefordshire|